Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Adventures in Colorado



Beautiful views of Breckenridge from Keystone... Skiing with Matt & Amy- What a great day :-)







We just returned from Breckenridge Colorado, where Ellis attended and presented a paper at the "G & Ski" conference. Emrey was a great traveler and slept most of the way on both flights. I of course, was anxious about traveling and germs, but so far, she seems to be healthy and did great while we were there. She is growing so quickly and as you will see, is filling out quite nicely :)

We got to enjoy snow, and Emrey got to meet the King grandparents, who were willing to babysit in order to make skiing possible! We also met up with a college friend of mine and Emrey got to meet her little boy, Caleb. We are settling back into life at home and trying to wade through the piles of laundry and bills that accumulated while we were gone. Here are a few pictures from the trip.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Yay! Good for you for going on the trip! I know that was a big unknown for you guys before she was born. I think it's wonderful you're doing things that are fun for you as a couple even with the added stress of being new parents. I love the picture of her in the skiboots- so cute! You should take this pic every year until she's out on the slopes herself! :)