
Okay, so I needed to give a longer update on Emrey, as I was selfish with the last post and barely mentioned her. Emrey is almost 5 months and growing like a weed. Last time I weighed her on our scale, she weighed almost 14 pounds. She has rolled several times on her own and is almost sitting up on her own. She's also really developing her fine motor skills, and is grabbing at anything she can get her hands on, using her little pinchers to explore the world. Most things go into her mouth, but she is also beginning to explore our faces, hair and other objects by just feeling them and taking it all in. She loves to feel different textures. In terms of eating, I think we may start her on some rice cereal in the near future, as she has become very distracted while eating. It is hard to get a full feeding in without her wanting to have a conversation in between. We are going to the doctors on friday for her 4 month checkup ( a little late) and shots :(, so we will ask her about it when we go. Emrey has finally noticed Bailey, and laughs spontaneously when she runs around with her ball. As for sleeping...traveling definitely messed with her sleeping through the night. She has been getting up once a night and is inconsolable unless I feed her. Hopefully the cereal will help to tide her appetite once we start that.


Helping mom with a sandwich

Hanging out with dad while he eats breakfast.
No comments:
Post a Comment