This sunday we celebrated Ellis' first official Father's Day! After church, Emrey and I took Ellis to Pho, one of his favorite places to eat. After returning home, Emrey and I took our sunday afternoon nap, while Ellis got to play his guitar (he is getting really good, by the way). In the evening we went to a cookout with some good friends. Overall, it was a great day and so fun to see Ellis love Emrey so much. It is nice that they get extra time together on the weekends, as she goes to bed so early, he often misses her during the week. And...today, we celebrated Emrey's 6 month birthday. Unfortunately, the celebration involved attending her 6 month check up where she yet again, received another series of vaccines. She was very brave, but did not like those shots :( Here are a few shots I've taken of her this past week as well as today.

No comments:
Post a Comment