Emrey is officially sitting on her own, and loving it! She has gotten many compliments from friends on her "mad sitting skills". Staying on her stomach, or potentially crawling on the other hand is another story. Every time we place Emrey on her stomach, she rolls (like a spring) right onto her back, with a big smile on her face. For some reason right now, she has no interest in being on her stomach. She also has no interest in peaches. We tried that today and she made the funniest face, with her whole little body convulsing. I took Emrey to music/story time at the library today. She was completely mesmerized by all the kids. She loved the blowing of the bubbles and shaking her little rattle to the music, everything is new and exciting for her. I especially liked the "one little, two little, three little Texan's song". I met some new "mom friends" which is always nice :)
No comments:
Post a Comment