Friday, July 24, 2009

Welcome Home



Well, we're adjusting to being home and back on Central time, Emrey is slowly catching up, but still a little off. I got a few pictures of her playing so happily in her room yesterday, it was as if she was seeing all her toys for the first time again! We also finally put her highchair together, there is a short clip below. And, I am continually amazed by the baby contraptions that are available. The last few pictures are of Emrey devouring a banana. This little contraption enables you to put whole foods in a little mesh container, so that the kiddos can just suck the food out through the wholes without choking on large pieces! It worked great and I was surprised she loved it so much, as she refuses to eat bananas when I grind them. It must be a texture thing?






No comments: