This weekend, we traveled up to Dallas to watch the Red Sox play the Rangers and to hang out with my brother, sister in law and their beautiful boys. Being the new mother that I am, I was trying to look out for my little one and suggested we go to a day game vs. an evening game, so she would be awake and happy. Well, I forgot that day games in August, in Texas are very different from Boston day games. I think it would be an understatement to say that it was hot? Luckily, we were able to find some seats in the shade and that made a world of difference, but it was still HOT! Next time, I think we'll push Emrey to stay up a little later. It was so sticky at the game that taking pictures was not on our mind, but here are a few shots of Emrey on the trip up, at the hotel and hanging out with the Hollo boys, who are sooo much fun.
Mango from the farmers market
1 comment:
your nephews are so cute...and emrey is beautiful as always...those blue eyes just melt your heart!
Post a Comment