Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thanksgiving




It's been a while since I've updated our blog. Mainly because we've been on the go and I've been finding myself pretty busy. Emrey is almost a year old, hard to believe! Last year at this time, we were just waiting, and I was doing a lot of complaining. This year is so different. Emrey is on the move and it's all I can do to keep up with her. She is very close to walking, but prefers crawling, since she can do that on her own. That seems to be the story these days...Emrey loves to do everything herself! She has become Ms. Independent!

We were able to travel up to Oklahoma for Thanksgiving and got to be present for the birth of our 5th nephew, Luke Hollo! It worked out perfect, as Ellis and I were able to stay with our nephews while my brother and sister in law headed off to the hospital. Emrey had a blast with them, and they are all so sweet with her. Emrey encountered her first set of stairs and that seemed to be all she wanted to do when we were inside! We even got to go hiking to some bluffs outside Enid on our last day. Emrey was a trooper during the ride up and back, but it was long.... Here are a few shots from thanksgiving.



stairs....

hanging out with the boys...


Emrey is no longer the youngest grandchild, Welcome Luke!


Chaos in the hospital room!








No comments: