Thursday, January 13, 2011

7 weeks old!

Okay, so by the time I'm getting to writing this...Eli is now 10 weeks old! I had uploaded the pictures and then never got back to write anything..this seems to be the story of my life these days! There are not many things that ever get finished at one time. I'm trying to get used to this, but it's hard, seeing as how I like to check things off my list! Oh well....Eli is growing amazingly, as you'll see in the next entry I'm hoping to do today! He's smiling and cooing and laughing! He is quite a joy! Still not sleeping very well, although we've had several nights over the past couple weeks when he's only gotten up once! I feel like a new woman when he does that!


visit from Aunt Sarah



This is at a birthday party for one of Emrey's friends...it was a Pony theme...She was a bit nervous at first, but then warmed up and has talked about "riding the pony" at Ava's party for weeks now...



this is at another birthday party Ellis took Emrey to, it was at a little gym, she had a blast!



No comments: