Potty training that is....About two weeks ago, Emrey woke up one day requesting to go "pee pee on the potty". We humored her and let her go. Since then, she has only wanted to use the potty and wear big girl pants. It is like night and day from when we tried to do this back in October before Eli arrived. She is totally self motivated (well treats do help) and will tell us when she needs to go and run, run, run into the bathroom. She can even pull her pants up and down on her own now, which she is VERY proud of, since she likes to doing everything "all by herself". We will travel to Boston this next week, so we'll see if she can transfer her potty skills while traveling and in a new house! I have faith in her, but I'm nervous to say that I have bought my last box of diapers for Emrey. I sure hope it's true!! We'll keep you updated! Here she is playing with a doll of hers. We got her a new story Bible that we read at night and she loves the story of baby Moses. She likes to pretend this is baby Moses, putting him in the basket and rocking him.
Eli, trying to stay cool at the park!
No comments:
Post a Comment