Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Top five reasons to be REALLY pregnant!

Today is the 23rd and still no action from baby King...I am thoroughly enjoying being off work and getting our house ready for family who are coming and of course for the baby. I've been pretty sore and uncomfortable lately, so I've been trying to think of some of the positives of being ginormous and VERY pregnant! These are the top five that I've come up with....

1. I finally get to clean out my belly button really well!
2. People in line at the post office offer for me to cut in line and/0r carry my packages for me!
3. Strangers (mostly women) smile and gaze as if we are long lost friends wherever I go.
4. I don't have to worry so much about getting really fat...
5. Family come to me for the Holidays! (we have been so spoiled)

All in all, I really can't complain, I know it could be a lot worse and I am very grateful that so far, our baby appears to be healthy and growing well. She will come when she is ready...and until then, I will continue to grow and try to embrace being pregnant for these last few days....

No comments: