Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Emrey's end of the Year Ballet Performance

Here are a few photos (and I hope to upload a video) of Emrey's ballet performance today.  We started taking ballet back in the fall from Ms. Muffy, a woman who has been teaching here in Littleton for almost 30 years now!  Initially we thought we would just give it a try, but Emrey loved it so much, that we made it the whole year!  Today, the girls danced ballet to Swan Lake and did tap to Dancing in the rain!  It was adorable!  Ms. Muffy surprised all the girls with a pillow with their picture on it!  Emrey was in tears when we left, after I told her we wouldn't be seeing Ms. Muffy all summer! 
 
 
Some of the girls names I can remember...Ava, Daphne, Emrey, ?, Keeley, .....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Getting ready for swan lake
 


Where's that rain?

Even dad was able to make it to this performance

Here's Em with her special pillow from Ms. Muffy

With Ms. Muffy, who is very sweet and VERY patient with the girls!

 

 

 

 

No comments: